In developing the Waste Strategy the Warwickshire authorities have agreed to a number of objectives.
- To reduce the amount of waste generated in Warwickshire
- To develop integrated, sustainable solutions for managing waste in Warwickshire
- To meet and exceed national re-use, recycling and composting targets
- Work in partnership with each other and other stakeholders to produce and implement the Strategy
- Encourage public participation in the implementation and review of the Waste Strategy
- Regularly review and update the Strategy and implementation programme